Help Us Chart Our Course!
If you didn’t have a chance to join us for the quick update on the IFLS planning process, we invite you to take a few minutes to find out what we learned and how we plan to move forward. Here’s a link to the 20-minute recording. (Contact Leah for the passcode.) After you watch get involved or provide more feedback by filling out this form by July 21.
Remind Your Trustees
Trustee Training Week registration is open! And it’s free! August 23-27.
Know anybody? WestCAP hiring VISTA Literacy Leader
West CAP is seeking a Literacy Leader VISTA for our Literacy Program. This is a volunteer, full time position with a monthly cost of living allowance (about $15,000 for the year).The Literacy Leader will assist WestCAP to:
- recruit learners and volunteers
- enhance their volunteer training, including the use of distance-learning tools
- improve WestCAP’s work with their community partners, including all the libraries in Polk, St. Croix, and Pierce counties.
Here is the LinkedIn job posting: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2636987548/
Please share to your networks.
- July 13 and 15: Webmaster office hours
- July 16: MORE Directors Council meeting, including 2022 MORE Budget approval. 2022 Recommended MORE Budget is posted in the Directors Council section of the MORE Committees page; other meeting information to follow
- Wed Jul 21st: Deadline: Chart Our Course Feedback Form
- Wed Jul 28th: IFLS Board of Trustees meeting
- Thu Jul 29th 2:00pm – 3:00pm: Youth Services Check-in
- Sep 15-16 Tech Days 2021: Registration is open now!
We’re gearing up for the fall season, and we’re adding to the calendar every week. Did you know that MORE is 21 years old this year?
Questions/comments about the Weekly Digest go to Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org.