Help Us Chart Our Course!
Here’s your chance to get a quick update on the IFLS planning process to find out what we learned and how we plan to move forward. Here’s a link to the 20-minute recording. (Contact Leah for the passcode.) After you watch get involved or provide more feedback by filling out this form by July 21.
On the Website
Readers Advisory Page
Leah and Maureen developed this neat Readers Advisory page for y’all. There are links to it on the Youth Services and Adult Services pages, and you can always find it in the Article Index under Youth Services and Adult Services headers.
Please help us keep our internal contact lists up-to-date.
- IFLS Member Library internal contact list: This is a comprehensive list of non-public contact information for the director, and key staff in circulation, teen services, children’s services, and inter-library loan. It’s a password protected page. (if you need the password, contact Reb at firstname.lastname@example.org). You can make changes right on the website page. Other libraries and IFLS staff refer to this directory, so please take a minute to update it.
- Library Services Survey Results: It’s a moving target, but this has proven to be useful for both librarians and IFLS staff. Reb uses this data at the end of each month to develop a “snapshot”.
Don’t forget to sign up for Tech Days and also to suggest that your trustees and other volunteers sign up for Trustee Training Week, Aug 23-27–it’s free! John Thompson is among the presenters. Find details for these and more events on the calendar.
- Thursday, July 29: Youth Services Check-in – Fall and winter programming for all ages.
- Friday, Aug 6: MORE Executive Committee meeting
- Tuesday, Aug 10: Webmaster office hours
A friend shared this with me, and I’m sharing it with you. Have a great weekend!